Friday, July 12, 2013

A CONUNDRUM

Hmmm....one of 6 that we have seen hanging around.  Not sure where mom is - they are pretty little.  This one was enjoying a nap in the barn cat food pan before I woke him/her up then it decided it was lunchtime and proceeded to eat the cat food.  I tend to REALLY, REALLY hate racoons - they have eaten many of my chickens - ripping their heads off, killed 3 grown turkey hens and did away with, I don't know how many, baby barn kittens.  A conundrum for sure.


3 comments:

  1. I hate raccoons for the very reasons you mentioned. Possums also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I would do. They bother beehives as well as chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like them either, but this little guy is pretty cute. I would have considered trying to catch it and tame it. I am dumb like that.

    ReplyDelete