Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE BEGINNING







After many years of time consuming jobs that paid the bills, leaving very little energy for the good things, my boyfriend and life partner Rob, and I made a big change to create a more fulfilling and sustainable environment for our next life.  Moving from city life to remote ranch life where my grandparents once lived has been an incredible journey.  Our goal is to provide for ourselves, in an earth-friendly way.  


Prodded by friends and a desire to journal my life, I’ve joined the blogging worldMy goal is to post an entry at least once a week – the theme being:  “The Daily Rancher” – a view into my life here on the ranch and possibly, on occasion, off the ranch.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am SO excited to see and learn from you. Thank you so much for making this decision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You were one of the "prodders" Big Smile!

      Delete
  2. how fun. I look forward to checking it out at least weekly! Have fun with it!!! - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you in blog land! I'll be checking back for sure!

    ReplyDelete