Sunday, June 16, 2013

FATHER'S DAY

I got to spend a little bit of time with each of my boys today - and wish them a happy Father's Day.  They are both such incredible dads - makes me proud.   This weekend on our Grandsons/Grandma Yellowstone adventure, both of their sons spent a lot of time picking out just the perfect present for their dads.  This has been a hard day for Rob - missing his dad so.  My dad was and still is my hero.  I don't think one day goes by when I don't think of him - what he would have thought of what I was doing, advice and encouragement he would give.  My favorite picture of him doing what he loved!


4 comments:

  1. Jack was awesome. I remember going to the courthouse with you to visit him...visiting with him when I spent the night at your house..and what he had to say when we drank his whiskey!!!

    "I can tell when you girls water it down".

    I love this photo Marcia. How old was he here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a perfect "gentle" man. I think he must have been in his 60's here - if I remember right this was taken on Babywagon Creek in the Big Horns.

      Delete
  2. and Marcia...he would be so proud, as would Eunice. But your dad would be bursting with pride!!

    ReplyDelete